Hilton Head Island is a paradise for travelers and their four-legged friends.
With plenty of pet-friendly attractions, beaches, and outdoor activities to explore, visitors can enjoy the island with their furry companions in tow. Dining out on Hilton Head Island is no different – many restaurants offer pet-friendly patios or outdoor seating areas so you can enjoy a meal while your pet relaxes nearby.
Here are some of the top spots for pet-friendly dining on Hilton Head:
1. Top Dawg Tavern:
Top Dawg Tavern has a large outdoor patio with plenty of dog-friendly seating. It’s the perfect place to grab a bite to eat, have a drink, and enjoy time together with four-legged friends and family. Hang out and enjoy a drink from our full bar with a wide selection of local craft beers. Make sure to try one of their Black Angus burgers. It’s a 1/3 pound of fresh beef, pattied in-house daily on a fresh Engelman’s Bun. They have TVs throughout the restaurant, including a jumbo projection screen for all the big events.
Daily specials include:
- Eight for $8 LUNCH! 8 lunch options for only $8! Available M-F, 11 am-4 pm
- Happy Hour Monday-Friday, 4-7 pm
- Tuesday is ALL about WINGS! $1 Wings and 1/2 Price Boneless Wings
- Burger Night every Wednesday (4 pm-close): $8 Tavern Burgers, Happy Hour Night, Whiskey Wednesday
- Thursday: Any Appetizer $8, $4 draft beer pints, and $6 glass of wine/sangria (all day long!)
- Sunday: Brunch Menu from 10 am-4 pm including $10 Carafes of Mimosas, Tropical Mimosas, Man-Mosas & Bloody Marys
2. Up the Creek Pub & Grill:
Where casual waterfront dining is yours to enjoy! The outdoor deck overlooks the water, Lowcountry marshes and a daily parade of boats. Up the Creek serves salads, burgers, sandwiches, and seafood as part of a casual waterfront dining experience. Deck seating with river views welcomes dogs. They offer very dog-friendly service, with a staff that loves animals. They even bring water and treats for your pup.
3. The Quarterdeck:
Completely reimagined, the all-new Quarterdeck is the cornerstone of Harbour Town – and the best dining venue to enjoy Hilton Head Island’s fabulous sunsets. Located next to the iconic lighthouse, the restaurant features a bar and dining area on the first floor and a rooftop oyster bar with 270-degree views of Harbour Town and Calibogue Sound. Discover best-in-class menu offerings from the newest restaurant at The Sea Pines Resort. And they welcome Fido, too!
4. The French Bakery & Cafe:
Boasting some of the best croissants and pastries on the island, this family-owned cafe also offers outdoor seating that is perfect for pets. Whether you’re grabbing a quick snack or a leisurely breakfast, you and your pup can share the experience.
5. The Sandbar Beach Eats:
The Sandbar is located in the heart of “Hilton Head’s Downtown” in Coligny Plaza. Walk on over with your pup and enjoy an evening on their pet-friendly patio.
The Sandbar Beach Eats specials and events include:
- Happy Hour: 4-6 pm 7 days a week. Enjoy $4 house margaritas, $4 well liqueurs, $2 off all wine, $3 Landshark and Bud Light 16oz pints, Select $3 and $4 shots and $2 off all beach snacks!!
- Live Entertainment: Every night 6 – 9 pm
The menu offers something for everyone, including:
No matter where you decide to dine on Hilton Head Island, there are plenty of options for pet-friendly dining. Enjoy quality time with your furry friend while exploring all the island has to offer. Bon appétit!
Please note that all of the above menu items, pricing, or times are not guaranteed. Please check the restaurant’s websites or call for up-to-date information.
Would you like your restaurant to be included? Email email@example.com for more information on Island Events features.