Pumpkin patches are the ultimate way to have a blast!
Not only can you snag some fantastic pumpkins, but there are also epic extras like hayrides, corn mazes, petting farms, and even adult rides. It’s the perfect family-fun activity to make the most of this season.
For those looking for the perfect pumpkin patch experience in the area, here are some great spots.
The Island Recreation Center Annual Pumpkin Patch
Have the kids dress up and participate in our Halloween Costume Contest at 5:45 pm. Free bounce houses, pumpkins, and games! Train rides, concessions, Rockwall are sold separately.
Holiday Farm’s Annual The Great Pumpkin Patch will be open for the 2023 season from September 30th-October 31st.
- Thursday-Saturday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Sunday 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- CLOSED Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays.
- Reservations are now being taken for groups and field trips.
- Offering plenty of activities for kids and those still young at heart as well including Duck Races, Haytona Speedway, Corn Grinding, Steer Roping, Cow Milking, Corn Maze, Barrel Car Rides, Jump Pad and MORE!
- Stop by and visit all the animals in our Barnyard!
- Concessions are available daily from 11-5 and live entertainment Saturdays from 11-3 and Sundays 1-4
- 10884 Grays Hwy., Ridgeland, SC
- (843) 726-5527 or holidayfarmssc.com.
Dempsey Farms offers pumpkins for sale in the shop or farmstand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, tractor-pulled hay rides, honey from hives on the farm, a farmers market with an assortment of fall vegetables, restrooms and a picnic area. They also have an 8-acre maze cut in Sudan Grass. Pumpkins are usually ready by the last week in September.
- Call for pumpkin updates and farm hours.
- (843) 838-3656
- 1576 Sea Island Parkway, St. Helena Island, SC: (11 miles east of Beaufort on Highway 21 South)
Open weekends starting mid-October! Ottawa Farms is a third-generation family-owned farm. Celebrate the Fall harvest season with pumpkins, food, and fun for the whole family. 20+ attractions, picnic area … and lots more.Check out their Fall Fun webpage HERE.
- 702 Bloomingdale Rd. Bloomingdale, GA
- (912) 748-4210 or https://ottawafarms.com
Madrac Farms Pumpkin Patch
- Come on out and feed the goats, chickens and ducks! Animal feed is just 50 cents.
- Potato sack slide! Unlimited rides are included in admission.
- 3.5-acre corn maze. Plenty of room to get lost.
- Rotten Tomato Sling Shot: Pick your target and watch rotten tomatoes splat.
- Saturdays and Sundays, Sept. 30 – Oct 29., 10-6 p.m. (Must be here by 5 p.m.)
- $10 per person
- 3 and under FREE
- $8 per person for Military, First Responders and Senior Citizens (60 and older)
- (912) 704-7651
- 580 Ralph Rahn Rd., Rincon, GA 31326