Refine your swing on the green in July
Golf has fireworks! It’s an exhilarating sport with moments of spectacular celebration. When, you might ask, will these bright lights happen?
- Achieve a goal you never have conquered. For example, learning to hit a golf ball up in the air at the age of three. At Palmetto Dunes, we have childrens’ clubs for your use in our Lil’ Swingers Class.
- Watch your struggling teenager say, “I can do this!” with a big smile.
- Do something you thought you could never enjoy. For instance, enjoy a 2½-hour golf game talking with friends, losing weight and making a long putt to par a hole.
- Discover you have the ability to play nine holes of effortless, social golf with your lady friends and then go have lunch and talk. I invite you to attend the Ladies Only Class.
- Share a personal victory with family or a friend. It will give you encouragement to overcome other obstacles.
- Experience efficiency, purity and power in one motion, and it results in a long golf shot over the water that does exactly what you want it to do. Don’t miss the Power and Distance Class.
- Know your child, who wants to play high school and college golf, is playing with and learning from a former PGA Tour Player and now PGA Teacher of the Year. We offer playing lessons for kids of all ages.
At Palmetto Dunes, we offer the following golf classes and provide equipment for players of all skill levels:
- Family Golf Class
- Beginners Class
- Back to Basics
- Golf Mobility
- Mental Golf Workshop
Reservations are required.
Remember that golf is a game for a lifetime. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Bring someone close to you and learn to love golf. Enjoy every moment on the golf course this month. I hope to see you out on the green!
A former PGA Tour pro and member of the local golf Hall of Fame, Doug Weaver is the Director of Instruction at the Palmetto Dunes Golf Academy. He conducts “Where Does the Power Come From?”, a free clinic and demonstration, every Monday at 4 p.m. 843-785-1138, 800-827-3006 or www.palmettodunes.com.