Valentine’s Heart Hunt Hosted by The Salty Dog
Join us as children 12 & under search South Beach for hidden hearts redeemable for sweet treats and Salty Dog swag. Wear your pink and red.
Valentine’s fun for the whole family! The hunt STARTS promptly at 10 a.m. Please plan to arrive EARLY. For more information, go to www. events.saltydog.com.
Hilton Head Island Valentine’s Cruise Aboard the Vagabond
Upon boarding, enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne as our hostess seats you at your personal table next to a window to catch a beautiful Carolina sunset. Enjoying our Lowcountry cuisine prepared by the award-winning chefs of the Sea Pines Resort.
- Garden salad featuring chopped romaine lettuces with grape tomatoes, carrot ribbons, and cucumber crescents with our gallery made sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
From the Carvery
- Slow smoked beef brisket: Whole beef brisket, dry rubbed and then hickory smoked, served with natural au jus and pear infused horseradish cream
The Main Event
- Slow roasted chicken: Garlic and herb marinated chicken slow roasted to perfection.
- Lowcountry shrimp & grits: It’s a southern thing! Carolina wild caught shrimp sautéed and served with andouille sausage gravy over stone ground cheddar studded grits.
- Summer vegetable medley: Julienned carrots, green beans, and julienned red bell peppers.
- Mashed Yukon gold potatoes
- Served with dinner rolls and butter
The Grand Finale
- Chef’s choice dessert: Enjoy a homemade chocolate brownie, mousse, and whipped cream all accompanied by a delicious strawberry.
For reservations go to www.vagabondcruise.com/holiday-cruises/valentines-day-dinner-cruise or 843-363-9026.
Dining Around the Island
Red Fish will be doing the regular dinner menu but will feature some unique specials for that evening. www.redfishofhiltonhead.com.
Wiseguys in Main Street VIllage will be serving their normal dinner menu along with some featured dishes from Chef Chaun.