The Savannah Food & Wine Festival takes place in Savannah, GA, November 4-10.
It celebrates the best the south has to offer in the quintessential southern, hostess city. The festival brings together culinary excellence, leading culinary professionals, winemakers, beverage experts and more in several epicurean events throughout the entire week. Locals and visitors alike, plan to save the date for this one-of-a-kind Savannah fall festival. The event praised by local, regional and national media, is rich in local food culture, Southern tradition and charm.
The Savannah Food & Wine Festival is presented by the Tourism Leadership Council, a non-profit 501(c)-6 organization and The Adfish Group with the goal of helping the community through economic development, student scholarships, and a myriad of charitable causes.
The Savannah Food & Wine Festival benefits CHEF, Coastal Hospitality & Education Fund, a 501-(c) 3 non-profit foundation, created by the festival. Proceeds also benefit the Tourism Leadership Council Scholarship Fund, with educational opportunities for hospitality program students in colleges and universities in the Coastal Empire and many local charitable organizations.
Listed below is the current 2019 schedule of events.
To find out more about any event, click on the event name to be taken to the event page. Prices shown are retail rack rates and do not account for advance ticket or bundle package savings.
Monday, November 4, 2019
Winemaker Dinner (7:30 p.m.) The Emporium Kitchen + Wine Market
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Whisky on the Water (7:00 pm) – $100
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Master Classes (starting at noon) – $50 per class
- Grand Reserve Tasting (5:30 p.m.) – $100
- Secret Savannah Speakeasy (8 p.m.) – $80
Friday, November 8, 2019
- Master Classes: Chef Darin’s Kitchen (starting at 10 a.m.) – $50 per class
- Master Classes: Big Green Egg (starting at 12:15 p.m.) – $50 per class
- Riverboat Luncheon Cruise (Boarding noon; Cruise 1 p.m.) – $120
- River Street Stroll (5:30 pm) – $60
- Q-Masters Chefs + Vets (8:00 pm) – $95