Looking for that activity that teaches and invigorates your kids on your summer vacation?
How about what to do to entertain the grandkids for a week? Look no further! Hilton Head is the perfect destination for an unforgettable week of summer fun!
Local camps provide a unique opportunity to explore nature, develop new skills and make lasting memories. From outdoor adventures to skill-building activities, these actvities classes on Hilton Head Island offer everything your child needs to experience a truly memorable vacation.
Each lesson is carefully planned with age-appropriate activities that are sure to keep your child engaged and entertained. Plus, with flexible scheduling, you can choose the duration that works best for your family’s needs. So don’t wait – sign up today and give your child an unforgettable summer experience on Hilton Head Island!
First Tee of the Lowcountry:
First Tee empowers kids and teens through the game of golf. They believe that when kids feel excited to grow, safe to fail, they are better equipped for whatever comes their way next.
Summer 2023 4-Day Camps – All Classes Located at First Tee – Lowcountry Hilton Head Campus:
- Week of June 5th Camp – AGES 7 – 11: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Week of June 12th Camp – AGES 12 AND UP: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Week of June 19th Camp – AGES 7 – 11: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Week of June 26th Camp – AGES 12 AND UP: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Week of July 10th Camp – AGES 7 – 11: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Week of July 17th Camp – AGES 7 – 11: Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Surf Lessons at Head Outfitters & Bike Rentals shop located in Palmetto Dunes Resort.
Surfing in Hilton Head can be easy and enjoyable for all ages with the guidance of Hilton Head Outfitters’ experienced surfing instructors! Their surf lessons emphasize ocean safety and teach the basic fundamentals of surfing while creating a fun experience for the whole family with memories that will last a lifetime!
- Group lessons are back and available June 1 – August 15, 2023! Class sizes are up to 8 surfers and instructor to student ratio is 1:4 depending on the ages of the surfers.
- Weekend availability varies – please call Hilton Head Outfitters to check the schedule. Class times change each day depending on high tide. All lessons run for 90 minutes and require pre-registration.
- For more information, click HERE.
The Tennis Center at Palmetto Dunes.
The Tennis Center at Palmetto Dunes provides a variety of tennis clinics for both adults and junior players, designed to help players of all skill levels. Our skilled professionals can help both juniors and adults find the right activity tailored specifically to the player’s interests and abilities. Payment is due upon registration.
- Short Shots Clinic: Tennis fun with motor skill development to improve hand-eye & ball striking skills.
- Super Shots Clinic: A more descriptive instruction of each stroke. Emphasis is on instruction and fun activities.
- Big Shots Clinic: Develop and learn basic rallying practices along with technique in a fun environment.
- HHI Jr. Tennis Academy: Technique and tactics for players new to the sport and advanced tools for the ranked junior. Emphases include footwork, stroke production, strategies for singles and doubles and live play — all in a fun, healthy environment.
- For more information, click HERE.
With our wide range of activities, your child will be able to explore their interests while making new friends and creating lasting memories! So don’t wait – enroll your child or grandchild today in an unforgettable week of summer fun on Hilton Head