- 4 ounces Ritz Crackers
- 1/4 cup onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 can (16 oz.) or 1 lb. lump or jumbo lump crabmeat
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (Frank’s)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Mix all dry ingredients (except crabmeat) in food processor until smooth.
- Mix all wet ingredients until smooth.
- Blend dry and wet ingredients, mixing well. Gently fold in crabmeat.
- Make into patties and fry in 4 tablespoons of hot oil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Yield: 6-8 crab cakes. Enjoy!