The Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival is proud to present: Rhythm & Brews!
Enjoy a lively afternoon with incredible live music and flowing tastings! Enjoy some sippin’ and swayin’ at Rhythm & Brews with live music & unlimited tasting from 40+ breweries at Lowcountry Celebration Park! We are a proud partner of ALES for ALS.
Please note all attendees must be 21+, no exceptions. No children or pets.
- 1:00 PM: VIP Pavillion Opens. VIP ticket holders will enjoy an extra hour of tasting and toasting beginning at 1 p.m.
- 1:30 PM: Live Music by Zach Stevens & Charlie Simpson. Sip & sway to local favorites Zach Stevens & Charlie Simpson on the main stage!
- 2:00 PM: General Admission Opens. Enjoy all-inclusive, unlimited tastings from 40+ breweries, distilleries and even some wine (because, wine is in our name).
- 3 – 5:00 PM: Live Music by Miles Nielsen & The Rusted Hearts. Miles Nielsen & The Rusted Hearts are known for their 4-part harmonies, diverse sound, and quality songcraft.
There are two ticket types available:
General Admission | $75:
- Festival Entry from 2pm – 5pm
- Unlimited tastings from 40+ breweries, distilleries and even some wine (because, wine is in our name)
- Live music from headliner Miles Nielsen & The Rusted Hearts and openers Zach Stevens & Charlie Simpson.
- Keepsake tasting glass
- Complimentary parking
- Access to local food vendors selling plates at festival-friendly prices
VIP Tickets | $150:
All the perks above, plus,
- Early entry at 1pm to enjoy an entire extra hour of tastings and music
- Shaded VIP Pavilion
- Light hors d’oeuvres