Discover a dozen exciting holiday treats for your favorite golfer.
“On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…”
This year, give your loved one the gift of golf. Consider these dynamite dozen quick and easy options that can be shipped directly to your favorite golfer:
1. Personalized Titleist golf balls and bag tags. These items can improve your favorite player’s score and spark the excitement of playing golf.
2. Pre-paid rounds of golf. Did you know that you can make a tee time and pre-pay for it? You can also get a gift card that allows the golfer to set his or her own tee time. When you purchase the gift card, just be sure to let the professional know your intent.
3. Great golf attire. Dress for success! Under Armour shirts, caps and shoes always make golfers dream of playing like Jordan Spieth, while also making them feel athletic like an Olympic athlete. Peter Millar, Polo RLX and Nike golf clothes can make a golfer happier and help them play better.
4. A lesson with a PGA professional. This supportive, nurturing experience will allow your favorite golfer to create memories and get better at a game they love. Give them the know-how they need to play better golf. Private lessons include golf tips, digital video analysis, emailed notes and practice before and after.
5. PRG leather-embroidered head covers for long-lasting protection. In addition, Just 4 Golf glitter knit head covers for women always add sparkle to her game.
6. Great golf bags. Titleist, Callaway and Ping have outstanding carry bags for golfers of every skill level. Also, the larger staff bags will make your golfer look like a true professional.
7. Odyssey Putters. This essential equipment, which is just like the ones the PGA Tour players use, can be matched to the player. These putters are on the leading edge of technology and can help golfers lower their score on the course.
8. Footjoy Windshirts. These attractive shirts are ideal for year-round wear.
9. Special orders. If you’re looking for something special, just ask. Special orders are welcome on all products.
10. Palmetto Dunes hats. These logoed hats fit all. Buy one, get one half off. You can choose from a wide variety of styles.
11. Someone to play with. The best medicine is fresh air and time playing on the course with a professional. Play with the pro and learn as you go. It’s kind of like going fishing in the local saltmarshes or ocean—a guide is necessary. Otherwise, it’s going to take blind luck to catch a fish. Studies prove that many people quit golf or reduce their play significantly because they are frustrated, are not successful or aren’t having fun. A coach can rekindle the love of the game and remind them how to enjoy golf.
12. Footjoy Holiday ProDry Crew Socks. These high-quality socks keep the feet dry in all weather conditions.
Golf is a game for a lifetime. If you need any help choosing that special golf gift or if you’re in need of golfing advice, please call (866) 744-7558 and ask for the Pro Shop. We will help you find a gift that will be well-received and cherished for many years.
Enjoy your time on the course in December. I’ll see you out on the green!
A former PGA Tour pro and member of the local Golf Hall of Fame, Doug Weaver is the Director of Instruction at the Palmetto Dunes Golf Academy. He conducts “Where Does the Power Come From?,” a free clinic and demonstration, every Monday at 4 p.m. (843) 785-1138, (800) 827-3006 or palmettodunes.com.